This post is also available in:
NOVA LAB Technical Testing Laboratory provides services to the industry for Destructive Testing (DT) and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) materials. The company is located in the modern Olsztyn Science and Technology Park. We are distinguished on the market by experience, timeliness and a wide range of services. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the detailed offer.
Destructive testing – DT – of materials and welded joints
The researches performed at Nova Lab:
- Toughness testing concerning stretching materials and welded joints
- Bend testing of materials and welded joints.
- Hardness testing of materials and welded joints – in accordance with HV, HB and HRC measurements.
- Impact testing of materials and welded joints.
- Metallographic examination of materials and welded joints – macro and micro.
- Examination of ferrite content in steel and welded joints made of steel.
In addition to the laboratory offer, we encourage to use help of our welding engineers, who professionally advise on appropriate application of technology testing.
Testing concerning usefulness of specific processes in accordance with standard: en 1090
Along with the entry into force of new regulations concerning implementation of welded steel and aluminum constructions in accordance with EN 1090, it was necessary to examine the usefulness of specific processes used in production. A specific process is the one that shapes the properties of a material and affects the final quality of the product. Nova Lab offers:
- Testing concerning usefulness of the thermal cutting process in accordance with EN 1090.
- Testing concerning usefulness of the flame straightening process in accordance with EN 1090.
- Testing concerning usefulness of drilling, stamping, and mechanical bending processes in accordance with EN 1090.
Non Destructive Testing of welds
In the terms of the research concerning Non-Destructive Testing of welds, we co-operate with a few laboratories throughout Poland. It helps us to provide our services on site in every place in the country. Our subcontractors conduct researches in accordance with both European norms and ASME.
Thanks to the co-operation we offer a wide range of services, which include:
- Visual Testing of welds VT1,
- Penetration Testing of welds PT,
- Magnetic Particle Testing MT,
- Ultrasonic Testing UT,
- Radiographic Testing RT,
- Positive Material Identification PMI,
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing.